Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 26(8), 1947
- Bacterial Infections
- Communicable Disease Control
- Cumberland Medical Society
- Drugs, Non-Prescription
- Dunsworth, F.A.
- Faget, G.H.
- Gosse, Clarence L.
- Hospitals, Special
- Loder, Peter Godfrey
- Martin, The Hon. Paul
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- Poirier, Gordon Joseph
- Quarantine Service, guardian of the gates [Delivered in the radio series, Report from Parliament Hill, June 14, 1947] [Title]
- Read, Harold Cecil
- Ross, James Alton
- Sale and advertising of proprietary medicines in Great Britain
- Summary of memorandum submitted to the Minister of Health [Title]
- Story of the National Leprosarium [Reprinted from Public Health Reports, December 27, 1946] [Title]
- Review of cases and treatment of neurosyphilis [Title]
- Syphilis of the nervous system
- Valley Medical Society