Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 28(7), 1949
- American College of Surgeons
- Annual Meeting - C.M.A. - Saskatoon, June 1949 [Title]
- Auld, Robert Waldron
- Campbell, Peter Smythe
- Canada. Department of National Health and Welfare
- Canadian Arthritis and Rheumatism Society
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Drysdale, R.D.
- Drysdale, Ronald
- Fraser, Alexander MacLeod
- History of Medicine
- Insurance, Health
- MacKinnon, W.T. Morris
- Manipulation in general practice [Delivered before the Annual Meeting of the Cape Breton Society, May 12, 1949] [Title]
- Medical Council of Canada
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Miller, Bernard Francis
- National Gastroenterological Association
- Nova Scotia Society of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Nutrition in relation to the care of the surgical patient [Paper presented to the sectional meeting of the American College of Surgeons, Halifax, N.S., May 17, 1948] [Title]
- Pritchett, Newton George
- Stanton, J.J.
- Tuberculous meningitis [Title]
- Tupper, W.R. Carl
- Young, E. Gordon
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Schmittner, A.; Somes, C.; Kienast, Markus; Galbraith, Eric; The Oceanography, Society; American Society of Limnology and, Oceanography; American Geophysical, Union (American Geophysical Union (AGU), [varies], 2012-02)No abstract available.
Coupling sediment transport to biogeochemical processes; effects of resuspension on oxygen consumption Harris, C. K.; Fennel, K.; Hetland, R. D.; Wilson, R.; The Oceanography, Society; American Society of Limnology and, Oceanography; American Geophysical, Union (American Geophysical Union (AGU), [varies], 2012-02)No abstract available.