Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 27(6), 1948
- American College of Surgeons
- Clarke, Sister Margaret
- Dalhousie medical physiology 1948 [Title]
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Medicine
- Davis, Murray M.
- Education, Medical
- Endocrine System Diseases
- Malignant exophthalmos - a case report [Presented at the monthly meeting of the Halifax Medical Society, February, 1948] [Title]
- Marshall, Clyde S.
- Medical Records
- Mental Health
- Morton, Allan Reid
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Providing acceptable medical records [Paper read at Sectional Meeting of the American College of Surgeons, Halifax, N.S., May 18, 1948] [Title]
- Shane, Samuel J.
- Steeves, Lea C.
- Stewart, Chester Bryant
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Wilson, Harry E.
- Wiswell, John G
- Work of the Neuropsychiatric Division of the Department of Public Health [Address given to the Fourth Annual Conference of the Association of Children's Aid Societies, Lunenburg, N.D., April 21, 1948] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.