Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 27(5), 1948
- Akin, J.L.
- British Medical Association
- Carroll, James Joseph
- Diagnostic Techniques, Otological
- Dietary Fats
- Digestive System Diseases
- Gandier, George Gaw
- Gastrojejunal ulceration [Read before the Ayrshire Division of the British Medical Association] [Title]
- Halifax Medical Society
- Hennigar, Gordon R.
- MacHattie, Frederick George Wallace
- Messenger, Carl F.
- Murphy, G.H.
- Nova Scotia Society of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Nutritional aspects of butter v. margarine [Title]
- Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases
- Payzant, H.A.
- Sangster, A.H.
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Shane, Arthur J.
- Signs and Symptoms
- Smith, Jordan W.
- Two unusual abdominal emergencies in children [Case report] [Title]
- What do you expect? or The X-Ray in oto-rhinology [Delivered at the Victoria General Hospital before the Halifax medical Society, April 14, 1948] [Title]
- Young, E. Gordon
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.