Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(7), 1939
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Montreal
- Coady, Basil Kenneth
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Diagnosis of chronic arthritis, The [Title]
- Forsyth, D.A.
- Grow old along with me (before your time) [Title]
- Hematologic Diseases
- History, 20th Century
- Hospital Association of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island
- Interesting case of lead poisoning, An [Case report] [Title]
- Jones, Robert O.
- Marrow anaemias [Title]
- Medical care plans for low income farm families: developed by the Farm Security Administration [Presented at the annual meeting of the MSNS, Digby, N.S., July 5, 1939] [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Merritt, John William
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Reid, J.W.
- Renal glycosuria [Case report] [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Rogers, Evelyn F.H.
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.
- Spontaneous pneumothorax and the pleural gases [Title]
- State Medicine
- Tuberculosis Refresher Course, Nova Scotia Sanatorium, Kentville, N.S., August 2-4, 1939 [Programme]
- Urologic Diseases
- Vienna medical facility has lost heavily [The Diplomate, January 1939],
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Williams, R.C.
- Young, Alexander MacGillivray
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)