Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(5), 1939
- American Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Analgesics and hypnotics as ordered in hospital [from the Canadian Hospital, March, 1939] [Title]
- Archibald, Seymour
- Bliss, Gerald Courtney Wentworth
- Case of lipoid nephrosis treated with Lugol's Iodine [Case report] [Title]
- Chisholm, A.W.
- Costs, Hospital
- Dagenan M&B 693 in the treatment of lobar pneumonia
- A report of ten cases [Case report] [Title]
- Doctor gets $20 weekly: ban is cause
- Drug Costs
- Eaton, Elizabeth C.
- Eaton, R.B.
- Endotracheal anaesthesia and ear, nose and throat surgery [Title]
- Gardner, William S
- Gilchrist, W. Sidney
- Granville, Frederick Joseph
- Halifax City grit and guts [Title]
- Halifax Medical Society
- Hand-Schuler-Christian syndrome [Case report] [Title]
- Langille, James A.
- Lugol's Iodine
- MacRae, D.M.
- Medical Missionaries
- Medical Council of Canada
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Moore, Willis Bryant
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Palliation in radiation therapy [Title]
- Price, R.E.
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Seven years of leper work in Angola [Excerpts from "Seven Years of Leper Work in Angola"] [Title]
- Some rambling remarks upon medical practice on Chignecto Isthmus sixty years ago [Title]
- Stuart, Charles Elmer
- Treatment of the septic hand [Title]
- Tuberculosis survey at North Sydney
- Urologic Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.