Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(4), 1939
- American Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology
- "An Ancient Mariner" on the Medical Sea
- Anorexia nervosa - "Sylphosis" [Case report] [Title]
- Are we ready for health insurance? [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Banks, Herbert Huntington
- Birt, Arthur
- Blood pressure changes in coronary occlusion [Case report] [Title]
- Burton, George Victor
- Canadian Medical Association
- Cape Breton brawn [Title]
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Case of early renal tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy [from the British Medical Journal, April 1, 1939] [Title]
- Digestive System Diseases
- Dinsmore, John D.
- Eating Disorders
- Gastro-enteritis and appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Giffin, Audley Atwood
- Griffin, J.D.M.
- Influenzal encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- MacLellan, R.W.
- Mental Disorders
- More odds and ends [Title]
- Murray, D.K.
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Problem of dementia praecox [Title]
- Reminiscences [Title]
- State Medicine
- Unusual case of carcinoma of the colon, An [Case report] [Title]
- Virus Diseases
- Whitman, George Watson
- Wickwire, John Cox
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...