Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(4), 1939
- American Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology
- "An Ancient Mariner" on the Medical Sea
- Anorexia nervosa - "Sylphosis" [Case report] [Title]
- Are we ready for health insurance? [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Banks, Herbert Huntington
- Birt, Arthur
- Blood pressure changes in coronary occlusion [Case report] [Title]
- Burton, George Victor
- Canadian Medical Association
- Cape Breton brawn [Title]
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Case of early renal tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy [from the British Medical Journal, April 1, 1939] [Title]
- Digestive System Diseases
- Dinsmore, John D.
- Eating Disorders
- Gastro-enteritis and appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Giffin, Audley Atwood
- Griffin, J.D.M.
- Influenzal encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- MacLellan, R.W.
- Mental Disorders
- More odds and ends [Title]
- Murray, D.K.
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Problem of dementia praecox [Title]
- Reminiscences [Title]
- State Medicine
- Unusual case of carcinoma of the colon, An [Case report] [Title]
- Virus Diseases
- Whitman, George Watson
- Wickwire, John Cox
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.