Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(4), 1939
- American Congress on Obstetrics and Gynecology
- "An Ancient Mariner" on the Medical Sea
- Anorexia nervosa - "Sylphosis" [Case report] [Title]
- Are we ready for health insurance? [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Banks, Herbert Huntington
- Birt, Arthur
- Blood pressure changes in coronary occlusion [Case report] [Title]
- Burton, George Victor
- Canadian Medical Association
- Cape Breton brawn [Title]
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Case of early renal tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy [from the British Medical Journal, April 1, 1939] [Title]
- Digestive System Diseases
- Dinsmore, John D.
- Eating Disorders
- Gastro-enteritis and appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Giffin, Audley Atwood
- Griffin, J.D.M.
- Influenzal encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- MacLellan, R.W.
- Mental Disorders
- More odds and ends [Title]
- Murray, D.K.
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Problem of dementia praecox [Title]
- Reminiscences [Title]
- State Medicine
- Unusual case of carcinoma of the colon, An [Case report] [Title]
- Virus Diseases
- Whitman, George Watson
- Wickwire, John Cox
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...