Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(2), 1939
- Acute perforated appendicitis with multiple complications [Case report] [Title]
- Anticipating cancer [Title]
- Bogart, John Bion
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Canadian Society for the Control of Cancer
- Cancer organization in Canada [Title]
- Case of extrinsic cancer of the larynx [Case report] [Title]
- Case of perirenal infection simulating neoplasm, A [Case report] [Title]
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis of otitic origin [Case report] [Title]
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Curry, W. Alan
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Medicine
- Digestive System Diseases
- Doull, A. Ernest
- Effect of labour on the uterus, The [Title]
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Grant, William
- Labor, Obstetric
- MacDonald, John Clyde
- MacDonald, R.J.
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Migrating ureteral calculus in a child [Case report] [Title]
- Moore, F.L.
- Nervous indigestion [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Recent developments in surgery of the chest [Delivered at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Aug. 1938] [Title]
- Rectal Diseases
- Ross, E.F.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ryan, L.R.
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Slauenwhite, Stephen Sinclair (Dal '96)
- Some common conditions of the ano-rectal region [Read before the Ontario Medical Association, May, 1938] [Title]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Urologic Diseases
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...