Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 18(2), 1939
- Acute perforated appendicitis with multiple complications [Case report] [Title]
- Anticipating cancer [Title]
- Bogart, John Bion
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Canadian Society for the Control of Cancer
- Cancer organization in Canada [Title]
- Case of extrinsic cancer of the larynx [Case report] [Title]
- Case of perirenal infection simulating neoplasm, A [Case report] [Title]
- Cavernous sinus thrombosis of otitic origin [Case report] [Title]
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Curry, W. Alan
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Medicine
- Digestive System Diseases
- Doull, A. Ernest
- Effect of labour on the uterus, The [Title]
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Grant, William
- Labor, Obstetric
- MacDonald, John Clyde
- MacDonald, R.J.
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Migrating ureteral calculus in a child [Case report] [Title]
- Moore, F.L.
- Nervous indigestion [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Recent developments in surgery of the chest [Delivered at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Aug. 1938] [Title]
- Rectal Diseases
- Ross, E.F.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ryan, L.R.
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Slauenwhite, Stephen Sinclair (Dal '96)
- Some common conditions of the ano-rectal region [Read before the Ontario Medical Association, May, 1938] [Title]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Urologic Diseases
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...