Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 25(2), 1946
- Abstracts from current literature
- Bacterial Infections
- Case Reports
- Donovan, Oscar Glennie
- Eye Diseases
- Eye lessons in general practice [Title]
- Levey, M.R.
- McKay, Hugh F.
- Outbreak of typhoid fever in Trenton, N.S. [Title]
- Routley, T.C.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sherman, E. David
- Simms, E. Graham
- Surgical Procedures, Minor
- Therapeutic use of procaine in minor surgical conditions [Presented on the Dalhousie Refresher Course, October 1944] [Title]
- Travel information concerning the C.M.A. Annual Meeting in Banff
- V.D. Briefs