Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 23(10), 1944
- Abscess, Pulmonary
- Acute thoracic empyema and lung abscess [Paper delivered at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, N.S., October 9, 1944] [Title]
- Baker, C.H.L.
- Broughton, M.B.
- Churchill, Lewis P.
- Coady, Basil Kenneth
- Dalhousie University. Medical and Dental Library
- Drug Therapy
- Fractures of the neck of the femur [Read before the MSNS, July 5, 1944, and presented with clinical cases at the 20th Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, October 12, 1944] [Title]
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- MacDonald, C.A.
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Morton, Angus McDonald
- Morton, A.R.
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Rice, William Hercules
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Shaffner, Vernon Douglas
- Syllabus for treatment of gonorrhoea
- For guidance of V.D. clinics and general practitioners] [Published at the request of the Department of Public Health, Province of Nova Scotia] [Title]
- Uses and abuses of bromides, The [Given before the Annual Meeting of the Medical Society of N.S. at White Point Beach, July 6, 1944] [Title]
- Wounds and Injuries