Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 23(4), 1944
- Actinomycosis [Case report] [Title]
- Antigonish-Guysborough Medical Society
- Bacterial Infections
- Chemistry and production of Vitamin A, The [Modified from the Symposium of Vitamin A & D given at the Nova Scotian Institute of Science,January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Gornall, Allan G.
- Murphy, H.A.L.
- Nix, N.W.
- Patton, John William Thomson
- Physiology of Vitamin A, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Physiology of Vitamin D, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Pictou County Medical Society
- Regional anaesthesia [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Wood, A.J.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Effects of Feed Pelleting Temperature and B-Vitamin Supplementation on the Growth-Performance and Incidence of Scabby Hip Syndrome in Broiler-Chickens Crober, D. C.; Griffiths, L.; Dewitt, W. F.; Anderson, D. M. (1986-12)No abstract available.
Is There a Role for Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of Vitamin D Level as a Surrogate Marker for Fracture Risk? Isenor, Jennifer E.; Ensom, Mary H. H. (2010-03)Clinical studies have suggested a possible association of low serum vitamin D levels in patients with bone fractures. This, coupled with a high prevalence of fractures and increases in associated disability and mortality, ...