Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 23(4), 1944
- Actinomycosis [Case report] [Title]
- Antigonish-Guysborough Medical Society
- Bacterial Infections
- Chemistry and production of Vitamin A, The [Modified from the Symposium of Vitamin A & D given at the Nova Scotian Institute of Science,January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Gornall, Allan G.
- Murphy, H.A.L.
- Nix, N.W.
- Patton, John William Thomson
- Physiology of Vitamin A, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Physiology of Vitamin D, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Pictou County Medical Society
- Regional anaesthesia [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Wood, A.J.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
A Preliminary Study Investigating The Effects Of Vitamin D Phototherapy On Blood Glucose Levels In A Sample Of Pre-Diabetics Ami, Noam (2011-12-15)Improved insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance may be attributable to vitamin D sufficiency. An experimental design was created to investigate the use of phototherapy to increase serum vitamin D levels and improve ...
Effect of High-Dose Vitamin-D Supplementation on Radiographically Detectable Bone-Disease of very Low Birth-Weight Infants Evans, J. R.; Allen, A. C.; Stinson, D. A.; Hamilton, D. C.; Brown, B. S.; Vincer, M. J.; Raad, M. A.; Gundberg, C. M.; Cole, D. E. C. (1989-11)No abstract available.