Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(12), 1940
- Capitulation of France, The [Title]
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Equipment and Supplies
- A unique hospital link with the Halifax of yore [Reprinted from The Canadian Hospital, September 1940] [Title]
- Gallows Knoll
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Heart in pulmonary tuberculosis, The [Title]
- Impermeable dressing
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Levittan, Edwin D.
- Lipoid nephrosis
- MacIntosh, Claire Harris
- Malignant tumour of kidney [Case report] [Title]
- Marshall, C. Jennings
- Morton, L.M.
- Murphy, George H.
- Neill, Marion (Major)
- Osteogenic sarcoma [Case report] [Title]
- Ovarian cyst with twisted pedicle [Case report] [Title]
- Roy, John J.
- secondary syphilis. Infectious mononucleosis [Case report] [Title]
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Sodero, T.C.C.
- St. John Ambulance Association
- Tompkins, M.G.
- Two interesting obstetrical problems [Case report] [Title]
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- World War II
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...