Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(12), 1940
- Capitulation of France, The [Title]
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Equipment and Supplies
- Gallows Knoll
- A unique hospital link with the Halifax of yore [Reprinted from The Canadian Hospital, September 1940] [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Heart in pulmonary tuberculosis, The [Title]
- Impermeable dressing
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Levittan, Edwin D.
- Lipoid nephrosis
- MacIntosh, Claire Harris
- Malignant tumour of kidney [Case report] [Title]
- Marshall, C. Jennings
- Morton, L.M.
- Murphy, George H.
- Neill, Marion (Major)
- Osteogenic sarcoma [Case report] [Title]
- Ovarian cyst with twisted pedicle [Case report] [Title]
- Roy, John J.
- secondary syphilis. Infectious mononucleosis [Case report] [Title]
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Sodero, T.C.C.
- St. John Ambulance Association
- Tompkins, M.G.
- Two interesting obstetrical problems [Case report] [Title]
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- World War II
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.