Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(11), 1940
- Benign extra medullary spinal tumour [Case report] [Title]
- Canada. Department of National War Services
- Corbett, Herbert R.
- Dalhousie University. Medical and Dental Library
- Diphtheria and its prevention
- Empyema followed by cerebral abscesses [Case report] [Title]
- Graham, Judson Vye
- Haemolytic or acholuric jaundice [Case report] [Title]
- Hare, Ronald
- Hematologic Diseases
- Homans, C.O.
- Immunization Programs
- Internal haemorrhage simulating concealed accidental haemorrhage [Case report] [Title]
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Little, Perley R.
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- McLean, Allan L.
- Medical Congress of Three Rivers [Title]
- Mentally Disabled Persons
- Military Service
- Morton, L.M.
- Neoplasms, Benign
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Pernicious vomiting of pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Prevention of streptococcal infection of wounds
- Primary cancer of the lung [Title]
- Rupture of uterus [Case Report] [Title]
- Wood, Rayfield G.A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...