Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(11), 1940
- Benign extra medullary spinal tumour [Case report] [Title]
- Canada. Department of National War Services
- Corbett, Herbert R.
- Dalhousie University. Medical and Dental Library
- Diphtheria and its prevention
- Empyema followed by cerebral abscesses [Case report] [Title]
- Graham, Judson Vye
- Haemolytic or acholuric jaundice [Case report] [Title]
- Hare, Ronald
- Hematologic Diseases
- Homans, C.O.
- Immunization Programs
- Internal haemorrhage simulating concealed accidental haemorrhage [Case report] [Title]
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Little, Perley R.
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- McLean, Allan L.
- Medical Congress of Three Rivers [Title]
- Mentally Disabled Persons
- Military Service
- Morton, L.M.
- Neoplasms, Benign
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Pernicious vomiting of pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Prevention of streptococcal infection of wounds
- Primary cancer of the lung [Title]
- Rupture of uterus [Case Report] [Title]
- Wood, Rayfield G.A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...