Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(6), 1940
- Accidents, Traffic
- Aspects of fatigue and nerve conduction [Title]
- Burris, Matthew George
- Carbohydrate--intestinal [Case report] [Title]
- Foster, Major-General G.L.
- Harris, David Fraser
- Infant, Premature
- Infection with Endameba histolytica wide-spread
- Liverpool, N.S.
- MacAskill, Frederick Graham
- MacDonald, Daniel Robert
- Malaria map may change in ten years
- Maritime Medical Conference, Moncton, April 29 and 30, 1940 [Title]
- Medical Specialties
- Medicine in Literature
- Memorandum from Regina and District Medical Society
- Military Service
- Morris, Lt.-Col. C.H.
- Mullins, Janet
- Murray, D.K.
- Nervous System
- Nervous System Diseases
- Number practicing radiology has doubled in seven years [from The Diplomate, Nov. 1939] [Title]
- Parasitic Diseases
- Province wide allergy service suggested [Title]
- Refrigeration aids treatment of human cancers
- Reid, John B
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Routley, T.C.
- Shakespeare and biological science
- Signs and Symptoms
- Some Liverpool chronicles: Drugs and druggists
- Thyroid extract in apnoeic prematures [Case report] [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Where is the voice of the C.M.A.? [Title]
- Wickwire, John Cox