Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 19(3), 1940
- Carunculous condition treated by estradiol [Case report] [Title]
- Charman, Frank Daniel
- Colchester County Hospital, Truro, N.S.[Title]
- Dawson, M.H.
- Douglas, G. Ritchie
- Druggists, drugs and doctors [Title]
- Earliest physicians of Colchester, The [Published in the Truro News, September 1915, by the late Dr. A.C. Page and prepared for the Bulletin by the late Dr. H.V. Kent of Truro] [Title]
- Endometriosis (with a report of a case) [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Health Education
- Impetigo contagiosa [Case report] [Title]
- Indians, North American
- Intravenous use of morphine sulphate, The [Title]
- MacDonald, W.J.
- MacDougall, Helen J.
- MacInnis, D.F.
- MacLean, T.W.
- Malignancy of the cervix uteri complicated by and early pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- McCurdy, D.S.
- Medical practice among the Indians of Nova Scotia [Title]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Page, A.C.
- Public health and Woman's Institutes of Colchester County [Title]
- Salvaging lives in intestinal obstructions [Title]
- Skin Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Treatment of chronic arthritis, The [Condensed from a lecture delivered at the New York Academy of Medicine, January 19, 1940] [Title]
- Tuberculosis in Colchester County [Title]
- Two primary malignancies in one patient [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...