Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 17(5), 1938
- Canadian Medical Association,
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Dreyer, N.B.
- Federation with the Canadian Medical Association - statement from Study Committee [Title]
- Grant, Marguerite H.L.
- Historical sketches of hospitals and alms houses in Halifax, Nova Scotia, 1749-1859 [
- Indians, North American
- Johnston, S.R.
- Macdonald, Angus L.
- MacKenzie, Kenneth Alexander
- Mainland, Donald
- Medical Museum, The [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Mitchell, Walter [Mayor of Halifax]
- New Brunswick Medical Society
- Prince Edward Island Medical Society
- Provincial Association of Medical Health Officers
- Public Health
- Radiation therapy - Part I [Title]
- Recent developments in anatomy and its teaching [Title]
- Reid, J.W.
- Routley, T.C.
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Significance of oedema, The [Title]
- Signs and Symptoms
- Surgery two hundred years ago [Title]
- Vital Statistics
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.