Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 17(3), 1938
- Introduction of a recital of my first operation in a country home for atresia vaginae [Title]
- Atresia vaginae
- Barss, Geoffrey Alden
- Birt, Arthur
- Brown, G.W.
- Case of acute lymphatic leukemia, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of syringomyelia [Case report] [Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Eye Diseases
- Francis, Bernard
- Genitalia, Female
- Intestinal obstruction [Title]
- Lethargic encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- Mainland, Donald
- March, John Bartley
- Marcus, Samuel
- Meahan, John C.
- Multiple papillomata of the bladder [Case report] [Title]
- Murray, D.K.
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Nova Scotia Medical Service - a prophesy, The [Title]
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Occipitoposterior position [Case report] [Title]
- Odds and ends from fifty years in clinical medicine [Title]
- On the relationship of focal infections to arthritis [Title]
- Operative forceps [Title]
- Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases
- Physical Examination
- Pollett, W.E.
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Rehfuss, Wallace Norman
- Short-Wave Therapy
- Suppurative encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- Surgical Equipment
- Ultra short wave therapy [Case report] [Title]
- Virus Diseases
- Whitehead, F.L.
- Wickwire, John Cox
- Wood, Rayfield G.A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...