Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 17(2), 1938
- Appendicitis in pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Cameron, J.J.
- Case of dual cervical and mediastinal adenopathy, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of gas gangrene [Case report] [Title]
- Case of protracted haematogenous tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Concerning cancer - Article III [Title]
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University Public Health Clinic
- Davis, F.R.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Halifax City Board of Health
- Health Facilities
- Hemmeon, J.A.M.
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Johnston, David C.
- A review of anatomy and methods of investigation, The [Title]
- Mack, Joshua Newton
- MacLean, T.W.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Moreash, Roy A.
- Morse, L.R.
- Murphy, George H.
- Periodic health examinations
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rupture of urethra [Case report] [Title]
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Smith, G.K.
- Sutherland, David S.
- Sutherland, Ira R.
- Tuberculous empyemata [Title]
- Urinary Tract
- Urologic Diseases
- Vision Tests
- Visit to London and Copenhagen hospitals, A [Title]
- When the doctor is sick [Title]
- Who should make examination of the eyes? [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...