Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 17(2), 1938
- Appendicitis in pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Cameron, J.J.
- Case of dual cervical and mediastinal adenopathy, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of gas gangrene [Case report] [Title]
- Case of protracted haematogenous tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Concerning cancer - Article III [Title]
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University Public Health Clinic
- Davis, F.R.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Halifax City Board of Health
- Health Facilities
- Hemmeon, J.A.M.
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Johnston, David C.
- A review of anatomy and methods of investigation, The [Title]
- Mack, Joshua Newton
- MacLean, T.W.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Moreash, Roy A.
- Morse, L.R.
- Murphy, George H.
- Periodic health examinations
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rupture of urethra [Case report] [Title]
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Smith, G.K.
- Sutherland, David S.
- Sutherland, Ira R.
- Tuberculous empyemata [Title]
- Urinary Tract
- Urologic Diseases
- Vision Tests
- Visit to London and Copenhagen hospitals, A [Title]
- When the doctor is sick [Title]
- Who should make examination of the eyes? [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.