Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 17(1), 1938
- Alcohol Drinking
- Armstrong, Thomas
- Chronic brain abscess of the right temporal lobe [Case report] [followup of patient reported in Case report NSMB v.13, No.2, pp.82-83] [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Concerning cancer - Article II [Title]
- Cormier, J.G.
- Dalhousie University. Institute of Public Affairs
- Deep seated lobar pneumonia and pericarditis with effusion [Case report] [Title]
- Duodenal ulcer: some practical considerations for the practitioner
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gillis, Raymond A.
- Giovannetti, Humbert A.
- Hematologic Diseases
- Hicks, Sir Seymour
- Kern, Richard A.
- Knodell, H.L.
- Land, J.
- Left versus right [Title]
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- MacKenzie, Seymour Gordon
- MacLeod, D.A.
- MacRitchie, John James
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Murphy, George H.
- Public Affairs
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasms [Title]
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Sparrow, C.T.
- Taylor, Harold E.H.
- Thrombosis of mesenteric vessels with necrosis of bowel [Case report] [Title]
- Tompkins, M.G.
- Tuberculosis day by day [Title]
- Two interesting mastoid cases [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual case of fibroid uterus with twists of the broad ligament [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...