Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(11), 1937
- Burris, Matthew George
- Curry, W. Alan
- Fragments from the diary of a roentgenologist
- Jones, Charles MacLean
- Kern, Richard A.
- Lung abscess and its complications
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Magic barque, A [Title]
- Modern treatment of fracture of the neck of the femur [Title]
- Principles of diagnosis and treatment of diseases due to allergy: two illustrative cases of asthma [Presented at the Dalhousie University Refresher COurse, Halifax, N.S., August 31, 1937] [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.