Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(5), 1937
- American College of Surgeons. Maritime Section
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Case of chorion epithelioma following full term normal delivery [Case report] [Title]
- Case of secondary aplastic anaemia [Case report] [Title]
- Case reports from the Halifax City Tuberculosis Hospital, Halifax, N.S. [Title]
- Christian, Henry A.
- Chronic haemolytic anaemia (probably acholuric jaundice) [Case report] [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Diuretics and what they do
- Grant, Marguerite H.L.
- Health Facilities
- Hebb, Peter Olding
- Hematologic Diseases
- Historical background of the Nova Scotia Hospital, Dartmouth and the Victoria General Hospital, Halifax [Title]
- Holland, Clyde W.
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
- Morton, A.R.
- Normal mechanisms controlling breathing, The [Title]
- Notes from a rambling medico
- Primary malignancy of the thoracic cavity [Case report] [Title]
- Report on health survey of school children at Kentville [Title]
- Respiratory Physiology
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.
- W.C.B. Commission Report [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- What is the Argyll Robertson Pupil? [Title]
- Workmen's Compensation Board
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...