Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(5), 1937
- American College of Surgeons. Maritime Section
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Case of chorion epithelioma following full term normal delivery [Case report] [Title]
- Case of secondary aplastic anaemia [Case report] [Title]
- Case reports from the Halifax City Tuberculosis Hospital, Halifax, N.S. [Title]
- Christian, Henry A.
- Chronic haemolytic anaemia (probably acholuric jaundice) [Case report] [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Diuretics and what they do
- Grant, Marguerite H.L.
- Health Facilities
- Hebb, Peter Olding
- Hematologic Diseases
- Historical background of the Nova Scotia Hospital, Dartmouth and the Victoria General Hospital, Halifax [Title]
- Holland, Clyde W.
- Infant Nutrition Disorders
- Morton, A.R.
- Normal mechanisms controlling breathing, The [Title]
- Notes from a rambling medico
- Primary malignancy of the thoracic cavity [Case report] [Title]
- Report on health survey of school children at Kentville [Title]
- Respiratory Physiology
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.
- W.C.B. Commission Report [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- What is the Argyll Robertson Pupil? [Title]
- Workmen's Compensation Board
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...