Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(4), 1937
- American College of Surgeons to visit Maritimes [Title]
- Anti-Bacterial Agents
- Bayne, Charles MacDonald
- Burton, George Victor
- Campbell, A.R.
- Case of nephrosis, A [Title]
- Chronic adult tonsil, The [Title]
- Cod liver oil as an antiseptic [Title]
- Defects and benefits of the Refresher Course, The [Title]
- Ellis, James Fraser
- Encephalitis lethargica, simulating leaking cerebral aneurysm [Case report] [Title]
- Fox, Charles James
- Fuller, Charles Knowlton
- Have you made out your income tax? Returns by members of the medical profession [Title
- History of the early medical men of Yarmouth and conditions in the early days [Title]
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- MacDonald, Douglas Fraser
- Missed ectopic [Case report] [Title]
- Morton, L.M.
- Periodic health examination
- Pleurisy with abdominal symptoms [Case report] [Title]
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Preventive medicine, a demonstration [Title]
- Pyelitis in infancy [Case report] [Title]
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Unusual case of trigeminal neuralgia, An [Case report] [Title]
- Webster, Charles Ashton
- Yarmouth, N.S.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.