Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(3), 1937
- Archibald, B.C.
- Cardiovascular System
- Case history [Case report] [Title]
- Case of phrenic crushing, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chisholm, Alexander Neil
- Churchill, Lewis P.
- Cormier, J.G.
- Coronary circulation, The [Title]
- Creighton, T.M.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Fatal case of agranulocytosis [Case report] [Title]
- First vaccinations in Canada [Title]
- Radiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City] [Title]
- Gaum, A.
- Grant, H.G.
- Hematologic Diseases
- LeBlanc, Leo John
- MacMillan, C.L.
- Malignant tri-dermal teratoma, probably of the testis [Case report] [Title]
- McLean, A.L.
- McLeod, F.J.
- Minshull, Fred A.
- Morrison, Murdock Daniel
- Phosphatase test, The [Title]
- Ratchford, H.A.
- Report on tuberculosis in Glace Bay, Dominion, Reserve and Dominion No. 6, Cape Breton, N.S., A [Title]
- Roy, A.K.
- Sherman, E. David
- Sponagle, John Addy
- Sutherland, Arthur Lawrence
- Thorburn, Maria J.
- Tonsil problem in children, The [Title]
- Townsend, H.J
- Tuberculous arthritis of the wrist [Case report] [Title]
- Two cases of intra-ocular tumour [Case report] [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...