Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(3), 1937
- Archibald, B.C.
- Cardiovascular System
- Case history [Case report] [Title]
- Case of phrenic crushing, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chisholm, Alexander Neil
- Churchill, Lewis P.
- Cormier, J.G.
- Coronary circulation, The [Title]
- Creighton, T.M.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Fatal case of agranulocytosis [Case report] [Title]
- First vaccinations in Canada [Title]
- Radiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City] [Title]
- Gaum, A.
- Grant, H.G.
- Hematologic Diseases
- LeBlanc, Leo John
- MacMillan, C.L.
- Malignant tri-dermal teratoma, probably of the testis [Case report] [Title]
- McLean, A.L.
- McLeod, F.J.
- Minshull, Fred A.
- Morrison, Murdock Daniel
- Phosphatase test, The [Title]
- Ratchford, H.A.
- Report on tuberculosis in Glace Bay, Dominion, Reserve and Dominion No. 6, Cape Breton, N.S., A [Title]
- Roy, A.K.
- Sherman, E. David
- Sponagle, John Addy
- Sutherland, Arthur Lawrence
- Thorburn, Maria J.
- Tonsil problem in children, The [Title]
- Townsend, H.J
- Tuberculous arthritis of the wrist [Case report] [Title]
- Two cases of intra-ocular tumour [Case report] [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...