Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 16(1), 1937
- 100% pasteurization, why and how obtained [Title]
- Abscess, Abdominal
- Abscess, Pulmonary
- Chute, J.Rupert
- Cumberland County Medical Society
- Dalhousie University. Institute of Public Affairs
- Dental health campaign is planned for Nova Scotia [Title]
- Dental Health Services
- DeWitt, C.E. Avery
- Dickie, Walter Reginald
- Drew, George E.
- DuVernet, Edward
- Far advanced tuberculosis--complicated by congenital absence of left diaphragm [Case report] [Title]
- Far advanced tuberculosis. Recovery as a result of artificial pneumothorax treatment [Case report] [Title]
- Foreign Bodies
- Fraser-Harris, David
- Hall, E. Brinton
- Harris, David Fraser
- Hebb, Frank J.
- Hemmeon, J.A.M.
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Infant, Premature
- Lost hair pin, The [Case report] Title]
- MacDonald, Ronald Foley
- McCleave, John R.
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Murray, Duncan Andrew
- Nova Scotia Dental Association
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Piercey, W. Douglas
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Professional totem-poles [Title]
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Surgical aids in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis
- Surgical treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis,
- Sutherland, Ira R.
- Two cases of ectopic gestation [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual clinical picture accompanying a case of acute purulent maxillary and ethmoid sinusitis [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual developments during puerperium [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual survival [Case report] [Title],
- Upper lobe tuberculosis with atelectasis [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.