Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 15(10), 1936
- Davis, H.W.
- Day in the life of a medical missionary, A [Title]
- Frothingham, Channing
- Gilchrist, W. Sidney
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Hospitals, Community
- Infant mortality and its prevention [Delivered at the Annual Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, N.S., September 3, 1936] [Title]
- Jennings, Fred Cyril
- MacLellan, E.K.
- Maternal Mortality
- Medical Missionaries
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Mortality, Neonatal
- Organization of a community hospital for the best of service,
- Present maternity mortality rate with special reference to labor,
- Sodero, G.W.
- Subacute pancreatitis with cholelithiasis [Case report] [Title]
- Wiswell, Gordon Blanchard