Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 15(5), 1936
- Bone tumors [Title]
- Breast Feeding
- Causes of frequency of micturition, The [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Congenital obstruction of the pylorus [Case report] [Title]
- Exposure to the violet ray as a prophylactic agent to the nipples in the last month of pregnancy [
- Fountain, The [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Male
- Genito-urinary tuberculosis [Title]
- Glenister, E.I.
- Graham, Judson Vye
- Hayes, Kenneth P.
- Jones, Charles MacLean
- Lippincott, J.A.
- MacKinnon, Hugh
- Maclellan, E. Kirk
- Mechanical obstruction to delivery [Case report] [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Myxoedema [Case report] [Title]
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Reynolds, William Pearson
- Seminal vesiculitis of non-venereal origin [Case report] [Title]
- Sisters of Charity
- Urologic Diseases
- Winfield, Gordon A.