Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 15(2), 1936
- Blackadar, Ross Livingston
- Carroll, James Joseph
- Case of general peritonitis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of spasmodic torticollis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chisholm, Duncan MacIntosh
- Curry, W. Alan
- Curtis, Edgar Marshall
- Dr. Frederick Ernest Lawlor and Muriel Lawlor, his Wife [Title]
- Faecal impaction [Case report] [Title]
- Federation with the Canadian Medical Association [Title]
- Halifax City Board of Health
- Health insurance or free medicine? [Title]
- Immunization Programs
- Inoculation of school children at New Waterford to immunize against Diphtheria,
- Lawlor, F.E.
- Local anaesthesia for radical mastectomy [Case report] [Title]
- MacDonald, H.K.
- MacDougall, John George
- MacLeod, J.R.B.
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Management of head injuries, The [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Movement Disorders
- Murphy, Arthur L.
- Noble, James Arnold
- Patent and proprietary medicines [Title]
- Ross, E.F.
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Septic meningitis [Case report] [Title]
- Signs and Symptoms, Digestive
- Some observations of Benjamin Gooch [Title]
- Some recent advances in surgery [Title]
- State Medicine
- Vascular and vaso-motor disturbances of the extremities [Delivered before the Halifax Medical Society, January 29, 1936] [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...