Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 15(2), 1936
- Blackadar, Ross Livingston
- Carroll, James Joseph
- Case of general peritonitis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of spasmodic torticollis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chisholm, Duncan MacIntosh
- Curry, W. Alan
- Curtis, Edgar Marshall
- Dr. Frederick Ernest Lawlor and Muriel Lawlor, his Wife [Title]
- Faecal impaction [Case report] [Title]
- Federation with the Canadian Medical Association [Title]
- Halifax City Board of Health
- Health insurance or free medicine? [Title]
- Immunization Programs
- Inoculation of school children at New Waterford to immunize against Diphtheria,
- Lawlor, F.E.
- Local anaesthesia for radical mastectomy [Case report] [Title]
- MacDonald, H.K.
- MacDougall, John George
- MacLeod, J.R.B.
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Management of head injuries, The [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Movement Disorders
- Murphy, Arthur L.
- Noble, James Arnold
- Patent and proprietary medicines [Title]
- Ross, E.F.
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Septic meningitis [Case report] [Title]
- Signs and Symptoms, Digestive
- Some observations of Benjamin Gooch [Title]
- Some recent advances in surgery [Title]
- State Medicine
- Vascular and vaso-motor disturbances of the extremities [Delivered before the Halifax Medical Society, January 29, 1936] [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...