Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 15(1), 1936
- Appendicitis [Title]
- Bourne, Wesley
- Campbell, A.R.
- Carbuncle of the kidney [Case report] [Title]
- Case of hyperthyroidism, graded operations, with post-operative complications of recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis and tetany [Case report] [Title]
- Communicable Disease Control
- Digestive System Diseases
- Endocrine System Diseases
- Ensol and South Sea bubbles [Title]
- Eye Diseases
- Falling death rate from tuberculosis [Title]
- Fundamental considerations in the treatment of arthritis [Read before the Western Nova Scotia Medical Society, Yarmouth, N.S., November 26, 1935] [Title]
- Hemorrhagic disease of the newborn [Title]
- Hickman Medal to Canada [Title]
- Hospitals, Rural
- Infant, Newborn, Diseases
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Lovitt, Israel M.
- MacDonald, Douglas Fraser
- MacKenzie, Kenneth Alexander
- MacRae, Donald
- McGrath, J.P.
- McLean, A.L.
- Miller, Samuel Nelson
- Morning visit to a rural hospital, A [Title]
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Myxedema - diabetes mellitus [Case report] [Title]
- O'Shaughnessy, Dr.
- Phillips, Robert Titus
- Reid, J.W.
- Report on Executive activities of C.M.A. [Title]
- Richter, L.
- Some aspects of the Classics in medicine [Title]
- State Medicine
- Stone, Oscar Robert
- Tenotomy and muscle advancement in the case of cross-eye [Case report] [Title]
- Urologic Diseases
- Use of sera and vaccines for the prevention of some communicable diseases [printed at the request of physicians attending the Dalhousie Refresher Course, 1935] [Title]
- War on Diphtheria
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.