Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 14(12), 1935
- Clinical significance of cardial asthma, The [Title]
- Dickie, Walter Reginald
- Digestive System Diseases
- Dowd, Peter J.
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Gangrenous appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Generous gift makes annex available for treatment of tuberculosis
- Haemorrhage of the new-born [Case report] [Title]
- Infant, Newborn, Diseases
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Kolmer vaccine [Title],
- Lamey, J.R.
- Longley, I.F.
- Lunenburg, N.S.
- MacDougall, John George
- Malignancy of the tongue [Case report] [Title]
- McGrath, J.P.
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Murphy, Arthur L.
- O'Connell, J.I.
- Operative treatment of bronchiectasis, The [Title]
- Our Christmas editorial [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Seminoma of the testicle [Case report] [Title]
- Shaffner, Vernon Douglas
- Signs and Symptoms
- Smith, M.A.B.
- Some basic factors in the diagnosis and treatment of bronchiectasis [Read before the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, Aug.28, 1935] [Title]
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Association