Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 14(4), 1935
- Angina pectoris and coronary occlusions [Case report] [Title]
- Bloodgood, Joseph Colt
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Cancer of the stomach [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Churchill, John Locke
- Cost of sickness, The [from Bridgetown Monitor]
- Have you made out your income tax? Returns by members of the medical profession [Title],NSMB
- Healthcare Costs
- Income Tax
- Little lumps felt in any part of the body, in the skin, beneath the skin, or deep in the muscles [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Lymphatic System
- Lymphatic system, with special reference to the head and neck, The [Title]
- MacLean, J.W.
- MacLellan, E.K.
- Mainland, Donald
- Maternal care [one of a series of radio talks given under the auspices of the National Council of Education, station CHNS] [Title]
- Maternal Welfare,
- Medical confederation [Title]
- Neuro-syphilis with special reference to general paresis [Title]
- Pearce, Arthur S.
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive medicine, periodic examination, and protection of mothers against cancer [part of an address given at several medical congresses] [Title]
- Protection against cancer of the breast [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Protection against malignant tumors of bone [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Protection from cancer in the region of the jaws and teeth [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Protection from cancer of the skin, vanity, information, cleanliness [material for Refresher Course] [Title]
- Pulmonary complications following surgical operations [delivered before the annual meeting of the Eastern Counties Medical Society, November 1934] [Title]
- Purdy, Walter Tremaine
- Sutherland, D.S.
- Wilkie, A.L.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.