Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 14(3), 1935
- Analysis of cases of cancer of the lip treated by radium at the X-Ray department of the Victoria General Hospital [Title]
- Bloodgood, Joseph Colt
- Breast Diseases
- Cancer and the public [Title]
- Carney, Michael James
- Doctors report treatment for heart disease
- Doull, A. Ernest
- Endocrine System Diseases
- Glance at a specialist, A [Title]
- Holland, Clyde W.
- Johnston, S.R.
- Keto-genic diet in genito-urinary infections [Title]
- MacDonald, H.K.
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- MacLellan, E.K.
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Mastoiditis following an acutely infected maxillary antrum secondary to dental root abscess [Case report] ]Title]
- Meningo-encephalitis [Case report] [Title]
- Neoplasms, Benign
- Non-malignant tumour of the nose, A [Case report] [Title]
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive medicine [from Kentville Advertiser] [Title]
- Read, Sir William
- Report of a case of ureterocele [Case report] [Title]
- Robertson, James R.
- Ross, E.F.
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Schwartz, Hugh W.
- Surgical therapy in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis [Title]
- Two cases of tetany or post-operative spasm, following the local application of cocaine [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual tumour of the lip, An [Case report] [Title]
- Urologic Diseases
- What every doctor, both general and specialist should know about diseases of the female and male breast [prepared for the 1935 Refresher Course, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University] [Title]
- What the public should know about diabetes [One of a series of radio talks given under the auspices of the National Council of Education, station CHNS] [Title]
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.