Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 14(2), 1935
- American Medical Association
- Bone Diseases
- Burton, George Victor
- Canada's Arctic doctors
- Cavernous sinus infection following quinsy, A [Case report] [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Dalhousie Public Health Clinic, The [Title]
- Discovery of cancer serum is announced [Title],
- Doull, A. Ernest
- Early adventures with chloroform in Pictou, N.S. - Pictonian is pioneer in revolutionary medical discovery [from New Glasgow News, Aug 7, 1934] [Title]
- Economics, Medical
- Ford, Theodore Rupert
- Fracture of the fourth cervical vertebra [Case report] [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gonorrhoea in women [Title]
- Gosse, H.G.G.
- Gow, Francis Alexander Roberts
- Grant, William
- Gynatresia [Case report] [Title]
- Hebb, Frank J.
- Herbin, Charles A.
- Holland, Clyde W.
- Immune System Diseases
- Joint Meeting of the American and Canadian Medical Associations, Atlantic City, June 10-14, 1935
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.