Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(12), 1934
- Appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Brassett, E.A.
- Cameron, J.J.
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Carroll, James Joseph
- Christmas [Title]
- Colchester-East Hants Medical Society
- Diagnostic Techniques, Neurological
- Digestive System Diseases
- Farish, George William Tooker
- Forty-five years of practice [Title]
- Hemangioma [Case report] [Title]
- Infected finger [Case report] [Title]
- Intussusception [Case report] [Title]
- Keshen, S.H.
- MacDonald, Ian
- MacDonald, R.F.
- McLean, A.L.
- McLeod, F.J.
- Methods for determining susceptibility to and the prophylactic use of sera and vaccines in the prevention of diphtheria and scarlet fever [Title]
- Minshull, Fred A.
- Murray, James Carson
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- O'Brien, Harry Dow
- Observation and co-ordination of some neurological signs, The [Title]
- Report of the Tour of the President of the Canadian Medical Association throughout Canada [Title]
- Routley, T.C.
- Says Canada lags in public health
- Scarlet Fever
- Septic meningitis following chronic otitis media [Case report] [Title]
- Silberberg, Martin
- Treatment of tuberculosis, The [Title]
- Two years in Europe [Title]
- Western Counties Medical Society
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.