Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(11), 1934
- American College of Surgeons
- Behaviour study in a four year old child, A [Case report] [Title]
- Bennett, W.W.
- Burns, Gerald Ross
- Canadian Medical Association, The [Title]
- Carcinoma of the stomach in a boy aged nineteen [Case report] [Title]
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cochrane, Francis J.A.
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Eastern Counties Medical Society
- Functional disorders of the colon [Title]
- Hospitals of Nova Scotia on approved list [from New Glasgow News October 16, 1934] [Title]
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- MacKenzie, Kenneth Alexander
- McLeod, R.H.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Meeting of the Executive Committee of the Canadian Medical Association [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nova Scotia Society for Mental Hygiene
- Post-operative pulmonary complications
- Postoperative Complications
- Reid, J.W.
- Rockwell, William
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, The [Title],
- Shaffner, Vernon Douglas
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Total ablation of the thyroid gland in congestive heart failure and in angina pectoris, in patients without thyrotoxicosis [Title]
- reatment of syphilis [Title]
- Two’s company. Three’s a crowd
- Valley Medical Society
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.