Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(7), 1934
- Advisability of sterilization in epileptic patients [Case report] [Title]
- All world new to man who was blind from birth
- Annotation: Nutritive value of pasteurized milk [from British Medical Journal, June 2, 1934] [Title]
- Bryson, Eliza Perley
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Crummey, C.B.
- Dalhousie Medical School
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Dentistry
- Doctor has new cure - bubbles are blown through spine (Dr. Wilder Penfield)[Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Family study illustrating heredity in mental defect, A [Case report] [Title]
- Fees and Charges
- Fulton, Silas Arthur
- Grant, H.G.
- Holmes, Thomas B.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- MacRae, Donald
- Manic-depressive psychosis [Case report] [Title]
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Health
- Mental hygiene -- A general survey [Title]
- Mental trends in Nova Scotia [Title]
- Mentally Disabled Persons
- Mills, Gertrude
- Morton, Alan R.
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Preventing pneumonia
- Prince, Samuel Henry
- Problem of the feeble-minded -- with special reference to the Province of Nova Scotia [Read before the Halifax Branch of the MSNS, March 21, 1934] [Title]
- Problem of the mental hospital as seen by an ex-patient, The [Title]
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Psychological medicine [Title]
- Result of moron marriage [Case report] [Title]
- Robertson, S.J.
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Sutherland, Harvey Francis
- Young, Sebastien Paul
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Workplace Experiences, Practice, and Practice Knowledge of Mental Health Wounded Healers: A Collective Learning Martin-Calero Medrano, PiedadMental health workers who draw upon their own lived experiences of mental health challenges in their work (Mental Health Wounded Healers) often face stigma, discrimination, and oppression (Sanism) in the workplace. This ...