Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(6), 1934
- Acute spontaneous subarachnoid haemorrhage [Case report] [Title]
- Augustus Robinson, M.D., M.R.C.S., L.S.A. [Title]
- Broncho-pneumonia complicating influenza [Case report] [Title]
- Campbell, Alexander Brown
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Churchill, Alice Symonds
- Cochrane, Perry S.
- Coronary thrombosis [Title]
- DeWitt, C.E. Avery
- Dickie, Walter Reginald
- Ectopic gestation [Case report] [Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Forbes, Ronald G.
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Health and youth [Title]
- Hydrocephalus, Congenital
- Johnstone, Lewis W.
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Kirkpatrick, Thomas Alexander
- Labor, Obstetric
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- MacKinnon, Hugh
- New graduate -- bon voyage, The
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Haemorrhage into corpus luteum simulating ectopic pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Reid, Alexander Robert
- Series of one hundred and sixteen cases of labor (using hyoscine hydrobromide and nembutol to produce amnesia) [Title]
- Three cases of hydrocephalus [Case report] [Title]
- Torsion and leakage of a small cystic right ovary [Case report] [Title]
- Valley Medical Society
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.