Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(6), 1934
- Acute spontaneous subarachnoid haemorrhage [Case report] [Title]
- Augustus Robinson, M.D., M.R.C.S., L.S.A. [Title]
- Broncho-pneumonia complicating influenza [Case report] [Title]
- Campbell, Alexander Brown
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Churchill, Alice Symonds
- Cochrane, Perry S.
- Coronary thrombosis [Title]
- DeWitt, C.E. Avery
- Dickie, Walter Reginald
- Ectopic gestation [Case report] [Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Forbes, Ronald G.
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Health and youth [Title]
- Hydrocephalus, Congenital
- Johnstone, Lewis W.
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Kirkpatrick, Thomas Alexander
- Labor, Obstetric
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- MacKinnon, Hugh
- New graduate -- bon voyage, The
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Haemorrhage into corpus luteum simulating ectopic pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Reid, Alexander Robert
- Series of one hundred and sixteen cases of labor (using hyoscine hydrobromide and nembutol to produce amnesia) [Title]
- Three cases of hydrocephalus [Case report] [Title]
- Torsion and leakage of a small cystic right ovary [Case report] [Title]
- Valley Medical Society
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.