Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(6), 1934
- Acute spontaneous subarachnoid haemorrhage [Case report] [Title]
- Augustus Robinson, M.D., M.R.C.S., L.S.A. [Title]
- Broncho-pneumonia complicating influenza [Case report] [Title]
- Campbell, Alexander Brown
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Churchill, Alice Symonds
- Cochrane, Perry S.
- Coronary thrombosis [Title]
- DeWitt, C.E. Avery
- Dickie, Walter Reginald
- Ectopic gestation [Case report] [Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Forbes, Ronald G.
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Health and youth [Title]
- Hydrocephalus, Congenital
- Johnstone, Lewis W.
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Kirkpatrick, Thomas Alexander
- Labor, Obstetric
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- MacKinnon, Hugh
- New graduate -- bon voyage, The
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Haemorrhage into corpus luteum simulating ectopic pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Reid, Alexander Robert
- Series of one hundred and sixteen cases of labor (using hyoscine hydrobromide and nembutol to produce amnesia) [Title]
- Three cases of hydrocephalus [Case report] [Title]
- Torsion and leakage of a small cystic right ovary [Case report] [Title]
- Valley Medical Society
- Winfield, Gordon A.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...