Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(4), 1934
- Anaesthesia in fracture therapy [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Digestive System Diseases
- Early days of the Halifax Infirmary [Title]
- Gastric anacidity [Case report] [Title]
- General peritonitis due to suppurative appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Graham, Judson Vye
- Have you made out your income tax? Returns by members of the medical profession [Title]
- Headache [Read before Halifax Medical Society, Feb.7, 1934] [Title]
- Hodgkin's Disease [Case report] [Title]
- Idiopathic spontaneous pneumothorax [Case report] [Title]
- Jones, Charles MacLean
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: colour index and the icterus index [Title]
- Laboratory examinations
- Little, Ferguson Robert
- MacDonald, William J.
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- MacLennan, Samuel John
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia,
- Merritt, John William
- Murphy, Arthur L.
- Murray, A. Edward
- Peel, Hugh Robert
- Reid, J.W.
- Sisters of Charity
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Streptococcal pyaemia [Case report] [Title]
- Three cases of granuloma pudendum [Case report] [Title]
- Ultraviolet radiation in dermatology [Title]
- Undulant fever [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...