Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(4), 1934
- Anaesthesia in fracture therapy [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Digestive System Diseases
- Early days of the Halifax Infirmary [Title]
- Gastric anacidity [Case report] [Title]
- General peritonitis due to suppurative appendicitis [Case report] [Title]
- Graham, Judson Vye
- Have you made out your income tax? Returns by members of the medical profession [Title]
- Headache [Read before Halifax Medical Society, Feb.7, 1934] [Title]
- Hodgkin's Disease [Case report] [Title]
- Idiopathic spontaneous pneumothorax [Case report] [Title]
- Jones, Charles MacLean
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: colour index and the icterus index [Title]
- Laboratory examinations
- Little, Ferguson Robert
- MacDonald, William J.
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- MacLennan, Samuel John
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia,
- Merritt, John William
- Murphy, Arthur L.
- Murray, A. Edward
- Peel, Hugh Robert
- Reid, J.W.
- Sisters of Charity
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Streptococcal pyaemia [Case report] [Title]
- Three cases of granuloma pudendum [Case report] [Title]
- Ultraviolet radiation in dermatology [Title]
- Undulant fever [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...