Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(3), 1934
- Bacterial Infections
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Carney, Michael James
- Decision of the Chief Justice in suit against Dr. Alan W. Curry, in the Supreme Court, Marshall vs Curry [Title],
- Donovan, Oscar Glennie
- Hematologic Diseases
- Influenza with complications [Case report] [Title]
- Legislation and Jurisprudence
- MacDonald, Ian
- MacDonald, N.
- MacDougall, John George
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Merritt, John William
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- New intravenous anaesthetic, A. [Title]
- Noble, James Arnold
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Periodic health examinations [Title],
- Pernicious anaemia and subacute combined degeneration [Case report] [Title]
- Rationale of treatment in extensive burns, The [Title]
- Public Health
- Reid, J.W.
- Stewart, John
- Stoddard, Robert H.
- Subacute combined degeneration [Case report] [Title]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative, Children
- Surgical reports of children [Case report] [Title]
- Tumor of the brain [Case report] [Title]
- Value of daily haemogram in the study of acute sepsis [Case report] [Title]
- Weatherbe, Philip
- Webster, G.C.
- What's new in tuberculosis (Concluded) [Title]
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...