Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 13(1), 1934
- Acromegaly [Case report] [Title]
- Burton, G.E.
- Campbell, A.R.
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Case of duodenal ulcer, A [Case report] [Title]
- Chiasson, B.I.
- Cod liver oil has potent rival [Title]
- Compound dislocation of left shoulder [Case report] [Title]
- Dalhousie Medical School
- Dick, George F.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Dorion, L.F.
- Early medical practice in Queens County [Title]
- Early recollections in medicine [Title]
- Endometrioma as a cause of abdominal pain [Title]
- Farish, George William Tooker
- Fox, Charles James
- Fuller, Charles Knowlton
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Hemochromatosis [Case report] [Title]
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: Red cell count [Title]
- Laboratory examinations
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- MacDonald, Daniel Robert
- MacDonald, Douglas Fraser
- MacLean, John Archibald
- Manganese and thyroid in the treatment of pneumonia [Title]
- Medical relief
- Metabolic Diseases
- Morton, L.M.
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Department of Public Health
- Ode to the Gonococcus
- Ode to the Spirochaete
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary embolism following phlebitis [Case report] [Title]
- Ranks with leader in Dominion [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Scarlet Fever
- Scarlet fever control [Title]
- Simple technique for the treatment of sinusitis [Title]
- Smith, Ralph P.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.