Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 12(12), 1933
- American College of Surgeons
- Atelectasis of the lung caused by aspiration of opaque foreign body [Case report]
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Case of bronchiectasis complicated and simulated by tuberculosis [Case report]
- Christmas [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Congress of the American College of Surgeons, Chicago, Oct.9-15, 1933 [Title]
- Octor's advice to his critics, A [Abstract from the Forum, June 1932] [Title],
- Dreyer, N.B.
- Eastern Counties Medical Society
- "Going--Going--" [Title]',
- Health survey of children planned [Title]
- Infantile convulsions [Title]
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: Choice of tests in urethral infections [Title]
- Laboratory examinations
- Lower lobe tuberculosis [Case report] [Title]
- MacLean, J.W.
- MacLeod, J.K.
- Malignancy of the lung -- probably carcinoma [Case report] [Title]
- McLean, A.L.
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Minshull, Fred A.
- Murphy, G.H.
- Department of Public Health
- Reid, Alexander Robert
- Reid, J.W.
- Respiratory Aspiration
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Spasms, Infantile
- Urologic Diseases
- Uses and abuses of drugs [Title]
- What is new in tuberculosis?