Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 12(10), 1933
- Wounds and Injuries
- American College of Surgeons
- Atlee, Howard Benge
- Carcinoma of the mouth [Case report]
- Carcinoma of the sigmoid [Case report]
- Curry, W. Alan
- Digestive System Diseases
- Diverticulum of duodenum [Case report]
- Doctor's practical relation to the cancer problem
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Hebb, Frank J.
- Intracapsular fractures of the hip joint
- Kinley, Cecil Edwin
- Labor, Obstetric
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- Lumbar sympathectomy [Case report]
- MacCarty, William Carpenter
- MacDonald, H.K.
- MacLean, A.L.
- MacLellan, E.K.
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Miller, Bernard Francis
- Morton, C.S.
- Department of Public Health
- Pelvic contraction [Title]
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Syllabus for treatment of gonorrhoea
- Traumatic perforation of ileum, cerebral embolism, faecal fistula with external intussusception [Case report]
- Twentieth anniversary, A [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...