Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 12(10), 1933
- Wounds and Injuries
- American College of Surgeons
- Atlee, Howard Benge
- Carcinoma of the mouth [Case report]
- Carcinoma of the sigmoid [Case report]
- Curry, W. Alan
- Digestive System Diseases
- Diverticulum of duodenum [Case report]
- Doctor's practical relation to the cancer problem
- Gosse, Norman Howard
- Hebb, Frank J.
- Intracapsular fractures of the hip joint
- Kinley, Cecil Edwin
- Labor, Obstetric
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- Lumbar sympathectomy [Case report]
- MacCarty, William Carpenter
- MacDonald, H.K.
- MacLean, A.L.
- MacLellan, E.K.
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Miller, Bernard Francis
- Morton, C.S.
- Department of Public Health
- Pelvic contraction [Title]
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Syllabus for treatment of gonorrhoea
- Traumatic perforation of ileum, cerebral embolism, faecal fistula with external intussusception [Case report]
- Twentieth anniversary, A [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
What Do Users Want From a State of the Environment Report? A Case Study of the State of the Scotian Shelf Report Ross, JamesThis thesis is a case study of awareness and use of the State of the Scotian Shelf (SoSS) Report, a state of the marine environment report produced by the Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO). The study utilized ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, N. F.; Johnson, S. A.; Filliter, J. H.; Chambers, C. T. (2012-10)OBJECTIVES: Previous research suggests that children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are at a higher risk for painful experiences, but there is limited research examining pain in children with ASD. METHODS: The current ...