Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 10(9), 1931
- Curray, M.A.
- Fuller, James Newman
- MacIntosh, D.S.
- Medical Health Officers' Association
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Cogswell Library Committee
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Publicity Committee
- Military Recruitment
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Murphy, G.H.
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Polak, John Osborn
- Prowse, S.W.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)
MONUMENT IN THE VALLEY: AN ADAPTIVE REUSE STRATEGY FOR THE NOVA SCOTIA TEXTILES LIMITED MILL OF WINDSOR, NOVA SCOTIA Chorny, Olena Marianne (2013-12-09)This thesis addresses the revitalization of the former Nova Scotia Textiles Limited mill in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada. Windsor is a small town that lies along the confluence of the Avon and St. Croix River shores, off ...