Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Bacterial Infections
- Belliveau, Pierre E.
- Crummey, Clarence B.
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System
- Effect of some organic arsenicals and bismuth on liver function (Bromsulphalein Test), The [Work was carried out at Dalhousie University under the direction of Dr. N.B. Dreyer, formerly professor of pharmacology. It was made possible by a Banting Research Foundation Fellowship] [Title]
- Extrapleural pneumothorax [Read before the Annual Meeting of the Maritime Tuberculosis Association, Sept. 20, 1938] [Title]
- Eye Diseases
- General medical clinic established at Armdale
- Group hospitalization at Antigonish
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Insurance, Health
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Kirkpatrick, Hartley W.
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- Mackean, H.R.
- MacRitchie, John James
- Management of ineffective pneumothorax in the presence of cavity formation, The [Read at the Meeting of the Maritime Tuberculosis Workers, Moncton, N.B., Sept. 20, 1938] [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Historical Museum
- Moreash, Roy A.
- National unity [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Ophthalmology in general practice [Delivered as an address before the Annapolis Valley Medical Society, October 1938] [Title]
- Public Health
- Scarlet fever in everyday practice [Presented before a joint session of the Canadian Public Health Association (27th annual meeting) and the Nova Scotia Health Officers Association, Halifax, N.S., June 1938] [Title]
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Slattery, Ann
- Subacute bacterial endocarditis [Case report] [Title]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Typhoid fever carriers in Nova Scotia [Presented before a joint session of the Canadian Public Health Association (27th annual meeting) and the Nova Scotia Health Officers Association, Halifax, N.S., June 1938] [Title]
- Webster, Charles Ashton
- What's in a name [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.