Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Association, Digby, N.S., July 1939] [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Banks, Herbert Huntington
- Beckwith, Charles J.W.
- Bliss, Gerald Courtney Wentworth
- Certification of causes of death, The [Title]
- Control of open cases of tuberculosis [Letter to Health Officers' Association of Nova Scotia]
- Cunningham, Allister L.
- Dalhousie University
- DeWitt, C.E. Avery
- Grant, H.G.
- Health services in the Lunenburg schools [Title]
- Immunization Programs
- Insurance, Health
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Laboratory diagnosis of typhoid [Title]
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- MacKenzie, Donald John
- MacLean, A.C.
- MacLellan, Robert Augustus
- MacRitchie, John James
- McKay, R. Donald
- McLeod, John Knox
- Milk and pasteurization [Title]
- More about typhoid carriers in Nova Scotia [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Nova Scotia Medical Health Officers' Association
- Nova Scotia Provincial Association of Medical Health Officers
- O'Neil, F.
- Pasteur, Louis
- Public Health
- Public health and Louis Pasteur [Title]
- Robertson, H.
- Robertson, J.S.
- Safe water supplies [Title]
- School Health Services
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Socialized health centre formed at Johnstown, N.S.
- Students' health service of Dalhousie University, The [Title]
- Towards a cleaner milk supply [Title]
- Tuberculosis mortality in Nova Scotia [Title]
- Vaccination against smallpox [Title]
- Vaccination in rural Cape Breton County [Title]
- Venereal disease [Title]
- Vital Statistics
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Zinck, Russell Clark
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.