Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 4(11), 1925
Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 4(11), 1925Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 4(11), 1925
- American College of Surgeons
- Archibald, William Charles
- Burrill, R.H.
- Canadian Medical Association
- Dalhousie Refresher Course
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Medicine
- Eastern Counties Medical Society
- Education, Medical, Continuing
- Endocrine System Diseases
- Herbin, Charles A.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Morton, Allan Reid
- Nathanson, George
- Ross, H.R.
- Smith, G.K.
- Spiro, Charles H.
- Virus Diseases
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Competencies for Learning and Working in E-Health Environment Summer Institute of Health Informatics and Canadian Medical Association Electronic Medical Records case study Brar, Rashoo (2012-05-30)Knowledge learned in academic settings is solidified and made practical via apprenticeship experiences. The internships in the Master of Health Informatics at Dalhousie University program helps students bridge their knowledge ...
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)