Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 23(11), 1944
- Abscess, Pulmonary
- Broughton, M.B.
- Case Histories [Case histories were cited by Dr. Shaffner to illustrate his paper on Empyema and Lung Abscess given at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, October 9, 1944, and published in the November issue of the NSMB] [Title]
- Drug Therapy
- Ford, Frederick Samuel Lampson
- Gass, Royden Simpson
- Insulin Shock Therapy
- Insulin therapy at the Nova Scotia Hospital [Paper presented at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, October 9, 1944] [Title]
- MacKay, Murray
- McCurdy, Gordon Alexander
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Mental Disorders
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Shaffner, Vernon Douglas
- Uses and abuses of sulphonamides, The [Given at the Annual Meeting of the MSNS at White Point beach, July 6, 1944] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
MONUMENT IN THE VALLEY: AN ADAPTIVE REUSE STRATEGY FOR THE NOVA SCOTIA TEXTILES LIMITED MILL OF WINDSOR, NOVA SCOTIA Chorny, Olena Marianne (2013-12-09)This thesis addresses the revitalization of the former Nova Scotia Textiles Limited mill in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada. Windsor is a small town that lies along the confluence of the Avon and St. Croix River shores, off ...