Kuzmin Project Markup Guide
- All markup is in XML-compliant TEI
- For all works presented on the project site, markup is to be identical for the English and Russian versions
- If you are unsure of how or whether to tag something, please ask Vivien or Bruno, or Professor Barnstead.
- It is of great importance to be consistent in tagging; that way, if a decision is made later to change the tagging practice for a particular feature, changing the tags will be much easier.
- Tags for names (of persons, characters, places, etc.) will normally use a standard ID number for all occurrences of the name in any of the works; so that all references to a specific person, no matter what variation of the name is used, or where it is used, will have a consistent ID number attached. See "Project Standards" for more details.