Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 36(2), 1957
- Young, R. Clarence
- Waters, John
- Trans-Canada Medical Plans
- Submission to the Honourable Minister of Finance [Title]
- Shears, Arthur Howard
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Rosere, Lester A.
- Reflections on medical history [Title]
- Reduction of blood-loss during surgery [Presented at the Post-Graduate Course in Anaesthesia, Dalhousie medical School, Halifax, April 1956] [Title]
- Read, Harold Cecil
- Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Centre, The [Title]
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Morton, A.R.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Public Relations Committee
- MacKenzie, Jemima
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Insurance, Health
- Income Tax
- Inadequacy of the isolated chest X-Ray film, The [Presented at the Annual meeting CPHA Atlantic Branch, Kentville, N.S., November 5, 1956] [Title]
- History of Medicine
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Havey, H.B.
- Defence Medical Association of Canada, Nova Scotia Division
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Canadian Medical Association (with L'Association des medicins de Langue Francais du Canada]
- Bromage, P.R.
- Blood Loss, Surgical
- Benger Laboratories
- Awards and Prizes
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.