Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 40(2), 1961
- Wickwire, John Cox
- Spectre of malpractice, The [Title]
- Smoking, Tobacco
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Reflections on the natural history of error [Title]
- Our legal advisor looks at malpractice [Reprinted from Canadian Medical Protective Association annual report, 1959] [Title]
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Medical Errors
- Manning, G.W.
- MacTavish, Duncan
- MacDonald, John Cameron
- A small clinical study [Title]
- Intravenous lidocaine with suxamethonium in general anaesthesia
- Impending cardiac infarction and non-specific electrocardiographic abnormalities [Delivered at H.M.C.S. Cornwallis, Dalhousie Post-Graduate Division Clinical Day, May 18, 1960] [Title]
- Impact of the newer diuretics on general practice, The [Title]
- Hay for hobby horses [Title]
- Doull, Arthur Ernest
- Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Burke, C.B.
- Brother Timothy
- Biochemistry and pharmacology of orally-active diuretic drugs, The [Title]
- Aldous, J.G.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.