Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 39(9), 1960
- Woodbury, John Francis Lydiard
- Whittaker, J.S.
- Victorian Order of Nurses
- Urologic Diseases
- Symposium on oedema. Part 2: Oedema in renal disease [Title]
- Stanton, J.J.
- Signs and Symptoms
- Serologic tests in rheumatoid arthritis [Presented at the first Clinical meeting of the Society of Internal Medicine of Nova Scotia, Kentville, N.S., March 4, 1960] [Title]
- Saini, Virender Kumar
- Nursing Care
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nicholson, C.M.
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Milford, Donald
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- MacHattie, Frederick George Wallace
- Landrigan, Paul L.
- Insurance, Disability
- Hay for hobby horses [Title]
- Embree, Garth Herbert
- Drug Resistance, Bacterial
- Drug Industry
- Doctors, patients and persons [Title]
- Diagnostic Techniques
- Dalhousie Refresher Course, The [Title]
- Dalhousie Refresher Course
- Dalhousie Medical Alumni Association
- Comparison of the Heaf and Mantoux tuberculin tests [Title]
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Canadian Medical Association. Committee on Economics
- Burton, George Victor
- Brother Timothy
- Antibiotics in fixed combination [Reprinted from New England Journal of Medicine, Feb.4, 1960, p.255] [Title]
- Anti-Bacterial Agents
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.